Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 331 - Old photos

HAHAHAHA oh my gosh there's nothing quite like laughing over old photos!

2002 was when I had my first webcam... and wow did I go overboard with camwhoring then. It was also when I went through my coloured hair phase!


(Looking back now, whoaaaa the place was messy.. look at the amount of crap in the living room behind me)

These ones here were taken with Wei Wei during her very first visit to Melbourne in August 2003! Her first visit!

(2003 was also a time before I discovered concealer and deemed myself too cool to need makeup.. eeps pimples)

In 2003 I also had my first paintball experience.

10 Things I Hate About You screwed up my perception of paintball. I was totally expecting it to be like this awesome scene (with Semisonic playing in the background too) and was soooo shattered when we were given camouflage coveralls and guns with puny bullets that hurt like a mother when you got hit by one. I didn't want guns, I just wanted to throw big balls of paint at people:
Hahaha and there's this photo of me with Socks, who's looking like the happiest cat in the world!

And Socks' mom, Fissi. Aww who's a cute kitty.

Ha I remember this.. that frozen strawberry yoghurt slice was one of the first desserts I've ever made. I think the recipe only had 3 steps - 1. Mix yoghurt, strawberries and honey together, 2. Pour into a container and freeze for a few hours, 3. Cut into slices and serve with mint as garnish. Yeah I made sure I picked a hard dessert as my first one.

Look I'm cooking bacon!! This was probably one of my first attempts at 'real' cooking...... that look on my face is a combination of pride and being petrified that I would either burn the house down or give everyone food poisoning. Or it could've just been my typical "I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I'm just pushing some meat around with this thing" cooking face. But if I really think about it, it's probably my "ALL THIS BACON IS MINE" face.

Ahh good old photos, they're always there when you feel like laughing at yourself!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...