Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 334 - The best typo, guilty pug, light writing proposal and Snowflake's weird sleeping positions

On this hot day of 38 degrees I...

...could not stop laughing at this hilarious typo.


...found this picture of the guiltiest looking pug and wondered what it's done. That face!!

...came across this pretty nifty light writing proposal which was shot over 3 nights using long exposure, which the final image made up of approximately 800 individual 10 second exposures. I absolutely love proposals that have incorporated a lot of thought and effort as it's always amazing to see how love can motivate and inspire someone.


...watched Snowflake sleep on her back and air her belly in various weird positions (why does she always touch her paws together?! So weird...)

until she caught me staring. So I stopped for a little while, until she fell asleep again.

2 comments:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. All the best

    My site - lose weight with quantrim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...