Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 312 - Photos from Melbourne Cup Day, 28 Things That Are Worse Than Talking About Politics on Facebook, Obama wins and cat yodelling

It's a funny photo kind of day:
  1. These photos from yesterday's Melbourne Cup Day had me smiling. God we're a classy bunch aren't we? No judgement here - but I always find most candid photos of drunk people having fun to be so joyful, because what you usually see is raw and stripped down joy. That is, until you see photos of them throwing up.



  2. Source: Daily Mail

  3. 28 Things That Are Worse Than Talking About Politics On Facebook. Freakin' HILARIOUS. I laughed so hard that my lungs hurt! 

  4. My favourites are:








    Source: Buzzfeed

  5. And speaking of politics... memes such as this one scattered through The Age's live update of the US Election had me in fits of laughter. I think today's just one of those days that I'm even more easily amused than usual (if that's even possible)?! 

  6. Source: The Age


  7. And Obama's speech. What a brilliant speech he delivered. How can you not vote for a man who says, "I wouldn't be the man today without the woman who agreed to marry me 20 years ago. Let me say this publicly - Michelle, I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you too as our nation's first lady."

  8. Well done, Americans.

  9. Last but not least, an instructional video on cat yodeling shared by Soon Yang. I love the WTFISHAPPENING expression on the cat's face at 0:38 haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...