Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 291 - Sheep alpaca, nice email, cute stuff at Daiso, Frankie's 50th issue and being catnapped on

Here are a few things that made my heart sing today:

  1. Hahahahaha this kills me.


  2. Getting this in an email from someone lovely at work just about made my day too.

  3. Daiso, you and your abundance of cute stuff kill me.

  4. I mean, you can buy chair socks here. Chair socks!!


  5. Wooooooooow I wish I had taken the plastic wrapper off my Frankie magazine sooner, their cover for their 50th issue is INCREDIBLE and easily the most amazing cover I've ever seen. It looks stitched - it feels stitched - but it's not stitched. I can't stop touching it!
    Frankie's epic 50th issue Frankie's epic 50th issue

  6. Shhhh Snowflake's sleeping. She pinned me down to make sure I couldn't go anywhere awww.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...