Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 265 - Taylor with a smiling koala, pretty flowers, Lomography and mini LC-A

I love...

...this adorable photo on Taylor's Instagram of him holding a koala. The koala has a smile on its face!

...these insanely pretty flowers that are adorning Swanston St. Me likey! They made me so happy that I jumped up and down and clapped like a 4 year old at the sight of them!


...Lomography. (But I don't love crappy photos taken with Lomo cameras being passed off as being "artistic Lomography". A shit photo is a shit photo, Lomography is not an excuse! Grrr)

...that my LC-A now has a mini me.
Lomo LC-A and its mini me

2 comments:

  1. I can attest to the fact that she did indeed 'jump up and down and clapped like a 4 year old' when we walked passed those flowers lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...