Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 260 - 4 things I love about Sydney

  1. Sydney is where you can find the world's tastiest dumpling.
  2. Din Tai Fung
    Mmm mmmmm. I could never get sick of these babies!
    The world's tastiest dumplings
  3. Sydney is also where you can find the first Australian Ladurée store. It's so pretty!
  4. Ladurée Sydney
    Macaron flavours at Ladurée Sydney
    Having just opened a couple of weeks ago, there was a huge queue to purchase these exquisite, delicate little morsels. The salted caramel and lemon lime marshmallow blew me away - so divine, I hate so say this but they were well worth the 45 minutes wait! Ladurée Sydney
  5. Sydney is where I get to catch up with high school friends I haven't seen for over 10 years!
  6. Untitled
  7. And Sydney is where I can get delicious grilled scallops for $3. Yum! 
  8. Grilled scallops, Sushi Hotaru in Sydney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...