Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 252 - My cute niece and homecooked dinner at Keng's

My niece likes to do this thing that I find incredibly adorable. I've tried capturing it on camera a few times but failed - she becomes conscious of the camera that's staring right at her and begins desperately wanting to play with it (she's been exploring different textures recently). Basically what it is is every time I put her in her high chair and pop into the kitchen to prepare her food, when I look up at her over the counter she always waves gleefully at me. It's such a silly little thing, but I find it sooo cute!

Today, with Brett there to do all the waving, I managed to get a couple of quick snaps.
Hello!
Hiya
After a full day of babysitting, we headed over to Keng's for a homecooked meal.
Antipasto plate
Untitled
Home cooked beef bourguignon
Cakes from Burch and Purchese
And with all the wonderful food and equally (if not even more) wonderful wine, surrounded by amazing views of twinkling lights and free flowing conversation till 3am in the morning, I couldn't help but think to myself - life is pretty darn good.
Untitled
I also fell in love with a "fruity notorious black tea"!
Mariage Freres Marco Polo - fruity notorious black tea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...