Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 167 - Rilakkuma wearing lipstick, The Very Hungry Caterpillar clothes, pretty lace, Harvest Festival lineup and hide and seek with Snowflake

Here are a few things that put a smile on my face today:
  1. Kerri accidentally knocked over my little Rilakkuma dashboard bobble spring thingamajig and it had a great tumble onto my desk. She picked it up and kissed it better. Now little Rilakkuma has lipstick all over its head! 


  2. I didn't know The Very Hungry Caterpillar had its own line of clothing, so cute!


  3. The exquisite lace on this Camilla and Marc dress. 


  4. I'm wearing my excited pants because the official lineup for this year's Harvest Festival has been announced and its INCREDIBLE! SIGUR ROS! BECK! CAKE! GRIZZLY BEAR! BEN FOLDS FIVE! THE DANDY WARHOLS! 

  5. Reason #65 why I love Snowflake - she plays hide and seek with me!
  6. Playing hide and seek with Snowflake
    Peekaboo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...