Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 153 - Being welcomed to the end of the working week, Mel's birthday and Crazy Wing stories

  1. It was late afternoon, I was on my way home after work, my head lost in the clouds when I noticed the city buildings bathing in the golden sunlight. I smiled to myself while admiring the beautiful sight, when a friendly stranger suddenly appeared before me, stopping me in my tracks, to wish, "Welcome to the end of the working week!" How lovely!

  2. It's Mel's birthday today, happy birthday gorgeous!
    Mel's birthday
    We celebrated over dinner...
    Mel's birthday
    and (just enough) drinks...
  3. Mel's birthday
    Mel's birthday
    and spent the night merrily snapping (too many) photos!
    Mel's birthday
    Mel's birthday
    Mel's birthday
    Mel's birthday

  4. I made a new friend tonight who just had to share his experience at Crazy Wings. Crazy Wings is an eatery in Chinatown where they're famed for their crazy wings that make you go crazy from the crazy spiciness.

  5. "I was at Crazy Wing with my friends and we ordered some crazy wings. They were having some 2 for 1 thing, and when I got there I was fucking hungry and said I wanted 20 skewers. So the 20 skewers came out and I was eating them and feeling great. They were great but so fucking spicy! I can eat really spicy food and I was just feeling really great. Then another 20 skewers came out. Oh my god! My friends were peeling the skin off so that it would burn less. But I was still feeling great. After dinner when we were standing outside Crazy Wing, there were some people handing out samples of frozen yoghurt! How awesome is that, after eating crazy wings you get some frozen yoghurt! I ate the frozen yoghurt and I was still feeling great, but then suddenly I started getting really fucked up. Like REALLY fucked up. I felt like I had been punched in the tummy. The pain in my stomach was just unbearable like I had been punched. Multiple times. And I couldn't breathe. I was really fucked up! I've been kicked in the balls before and this pain was just WORSE than that. We kept walking down the street and I think we ended up at Taxi. I felt so fucked up, I had been punched in the stomach and kicked in the balls and I couldn't breathe properly, and then it started raining. And I was wearing a nice jacket right, so I was like fuck I don't want my nice jacket to get wet. Then I realised it wasn't raining, I was just fucking sweating! Oh my god crazy wing... it's 3 levels of crazy, when you eat it, when it's in you, and when it comes out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...