- Nothing better than starting out a beautiful new day (despite it bucketing down outside - expecting 1 month's worth of rainfall in 1 day) with this remarkable video to remind me to be thankful of all the beauty in this world.
- Finally appeasing my Nutella craving that's been hanging around for a fortnight. Nutella on white bread + hot cup of tea = win.
- Finding out that Ladurée is opening its first Australian boutique in Sydney in July this year!! YAY! Fun fact - the macarons will be shipped in from Switzerland.
- Seeing my doctor for a checkup, for free..!
- Feasting on a hot Korean stew filled with random bits and bobs like macaroni, spicy sausage, soft tofu, rice noodles, thin sliced pork, kimchi and more on a rainy night.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Day 146 - David Attenborough marvelling at what a wonderful world we live in, nutella craving is satiated, Ladurée is opening in Sydney, free checkup and Korean stew on a rainy night
Here are a few things that put a smile on my dial today: