Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 112 - Things I love doing on Saturdays

I love weekends. They make me so happy!

On Saturdays I love to...

...have breakfast, brunch and lunch all at the same time around 2:30pm.
Salami, bocconcini & pesto bagel, Manchester Press

...crack "The Bermuda Triangle likes nice racks" jokes.


...oooh and ahhh as I wander amongst row after row of stalls selling adorable crafty goodies at the Finders Keepers Market (I wish this event was on every Saturday in Melbourne instead of once a year though).
Cute brooches, Finders Keepers Market Melbourne
Adorable broaches! Finders Keepers Market Melbourne
Pretty in pink, Finders Keepers Market Melbourne
Duck measurers, Finders Keepers Market Melbourne
Fawn in a jar, Finders Keepers Market Melbourne
How you transport wine on a bicycle, Finders Keepers Market Melbourne
It's all felt! Finders Keepers Market Melbourne
Owl and hot air balloon mobiles, Finders Keepers Market Melbourne

...shriek with joy and clap wildly when I discover that my books have arrived (thanks Bretty). My books are here!

...play a fun game called "stuff on my cat" with Snowflake (because cats + stuff = awesome).
stuffonmycat.com

...laugh at Snowflake because she can be really adorable when she's pretending to play the flute and when she's playing dead.
Flute playing kitty?
Play dead kitty

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...