- I brushed my teeth smiling while watching this this morning! But I'm still a little uncertain, do you think he likes Hanson?!
- Oh my gosh isn't this the funniest thing?!?!?!? Thanks for the early morning chuckle Soon Yang!
- And the afternoon chuckle Jon!
- This is the happiest coat lining in the world.
- Michael: "Your cat's so fat. She's been climbing onto my lap a lot for a nap and she usually slides off while she's asleep because she's so fat. One time she was sleeping on my lap and she started sliding off, but then she startled herself and... (mad laughter) woke up just as she was falling off and fully sank her claws into my thighs to hang on and pull herself up. It was really painful! Man, she's so fat."
Exactly at that moment, Snowflake jumps onto the table where we were sitting, flops herself down while clumsily knocking a paper bag off the table, proceeds to roll onto her back sticking all four legs in the air, then blinks at us.
- Loved loved LOVED Neil Pasricha's post for today, # 2- Remembering how lucky we are to be here right now on his blog 1000 Awesome Things. I remind myself from time to time of this very humbling, spine-chilling sensation when you look at yourself, at everyone and everything that's surrounding you whether it's your family, your friends, your job, your environment, the food you eat, the roads you walk on, the buildings you go past everyday..... and you marvel at how everything came together, how everything just somehow fell into place so that you and all these things would be here, exactly as how you are and they are now. And how freakin' incredible is that?! Of course, Neil articulates it leaps and bounds better than I can.
Never forget that you are so lucky to be here right now, doing whatever it is you are doing.