Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 77 - Vacuuming in Louboutins again and Snowflake high on shoes

Today's post is all about one of my favourite things - shoes!

A few weeks ago I posted about vacuuming in my Christian Louboutin Decollette heels. I was at it again today, but in my Very Prive heels this time around.

Just like the Decollettes, I'm pretty sure these shoes will never see the light of day either as at 5 inches high, I find them impossible to walk in! But they sure are stunning to look at.... Christian Louboutin Very Prive

...and fun to prance around in while vacuuming!
Vacuuming in Christian Louboutins makes it more fun

Snowflake seems to have inherited a shoe fetish obsession from me as she strangely looooves sniffing and rubbing my shoes (which, for the record, is not something I do). Sometimes she sticks her whole head into a shoe, and even places her front paws into them as if she's wearing them!

Tonight I found her fervously rubbing her head against my Ferragamo heels. I chuckled madly as she started rolling around wildly afterwards in an euphoric state, just like she was high on catnip!

"Ohhhh yeeeaaaaa..."
Shoe rubbing kitty

"Uh oh it's kicking in..."
Shocked and surprised kitty

"Whhoooaaaa yeeeaaaaa maaaaaaaannn..."
Kitty on a shoe high

4 comments:

  1. Your feet smell like catnip..hahahaha. 2nd last pic, think snowflake looks nice and round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaahahaha.. yeah she's looking a bit rotund!

      Delete
  2. Why am I totally not surprised that snowflake also has a shoe obsession? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proud to say that she inherited that from me :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...