Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 70 - Brunch, alpaca Hello Kitty, a face, cat bowls and giant passionfruit meringue

Here are a few things that made me smile on this glorious Saturday:

  1. I actually woke up early and had brunch at a decent hour (brunching at 11:30am on a weekend is early for me!) with Li Jun and Andrew at Twenty & Six Espresso. What an adorable cafe! Great coffee and noms:
  2. Mushrooms and chorizo on toast

    We had lots of laughs catching up...

  3. ... especially when Li Jun accidentally called Snowflake 'Snowball' instead. Brett and I were in stitches for a good 5 minutes!

  4. Li Jun and Andrew had another goodie from Japan for me - AN ALPACA HELLO KITTY!!!!
  5. Alpaca Hello Kitty!
    I found the illustration on the tag especially cute aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how old am I again?!
    Alpaca Hello Kitty illustration

  6. I also spotted a face:
  7. A face!

  8. As well as these cute cat bowls:
  9. Cat bowls

  10. And as if the day wasn't going well enough, the lovely girl at Burch and Purchese gave me the BIGGEST passionfruit meringue cloud they had. It's the size of a football and almost as big as my head! I'm in sugary heaven. 
  11. With a passionfruit meringue cloud the size of a football

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...