- I actually woke up early and had brunch at a decent hour (brunching at 11:30am on a weekend is early for me!) with Li Jun and Andrew at Twenty & Six Espresso. What an adorable cafe! Great coffee and noms:
- ... especially when Li Jun accidentally called Snowflake 'Snowball' instead. Brett and I were in stitches for a good 5 minutes!
- Li Jun and Andrew had another goodie from Japan for me - AN ALPACA HELLO KITTY!!!!
- I also spotted a face:
- As well as these cute cat bowls:
- And as if the day wasn't going well enough, the lovely girl at Burch and Purchese gave me the BIGGEST passionfruit meringue cloud they had. It's the size of a football and almost as big as my head! I'm in sugary heaven.
We had lots of laughs catching up...
I found the illustration on the tag especially cute aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how old am I again?!