- Melissa Harmonic Bird flip-flops at 35% off. So cute, so comfortable.
- I gave Citibank a call and was pleasantly surprised by the great customer service I received. I spoke to a girl who was based at their call centre in Philippines, and it was obvious that she was wearing a smile the whole time we spoke. We even chatted about Boracay Island, and she suggested that I visit the Puerto Princesa Underground River in Palawan, as it had recently been chosen as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature!
- My housemate, Michael, made me a delicious shrimp sandwich from our Neil Perry cookbook. Having a nice housemate is so awesome.
- I received an unexpected birthday card in the mail today... 2 weeks after my birthday. I love birthdays that drag on for ages!
- Loved Season 6 Episode 13 of The Office and was in stitches all the way through, but it was the ending that had me hysterical with laughter!
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Day 59 - Cute Melissa flip-flops, great Citibank customer service, housemates who cook, unexpected birthday card and Scranton the Electric City
It's a 5'er today: