Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24 - Yet another face, Gaymers and comfort food

So today I spotted yet another face in a place - that's 4 days in a row, I've never been so lucky!
Happy tray

We went shopping at Cold Storage supermarket, where I was hoping to pick up some cider.. but this was all I could find. Sad face. Whilst I was disappointed in their range of cider (or lack of), the name made me giggle ('cause I'm real mature).
Gaymers?

My brother however struck gold when he found Crown lager. Finally some decent Aussie beer!
O YEAAA

Later at night, Dad cooked for us his infamous preserved salted vegetables duck soup (咸菜鸭汤). I'm hit with cravings for this dish from time to time when I'm in Melbourne, as this dish has the flavours and comfort of home written all over it.
Preserved veggies and duck soup

2 comments:

  1. Now that's the mature adult I've come to know Sammie ;).

    lol Gaymers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...